Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HO...HUM

6/21/2008
Saturday

No run today but I did get some laps in the pool and some pool running....not sure how it translates to running... a mile or two I guess.

Sunday

Long run with Amanda. Ran the pat's loop twice again. the first loop we ran 2 minutes faster than two weeks ago and the second loop we ran backwards (which seemed more difficult) We stopped at 1.5 mile left for her to stretch a tight calf but still beat our second lap time of two weeks ago. She stayed up well at the end and had a real good kick.

Overall 3 minutes faster than the last 10 miler but about the same effort so I think she is progressing well. It also worked well for me as I would have run too fast and not accomplished the right workout.

It was quite muggy and hot so a few laps in the pool after felt great!

No comments: