Monday, September 28, 2009

Not A Productive Week!



It has not been a productive week. Other than my run at twinbrooks on Wednesday, I did nothing.....well running related anyway. I did have to drive 5 hours to Vermont on Friday for a wedding and then drive back 5 hours on Saturday, and I did go golfing when I returned Saturday afternoon.....but did not find an opourtinity to run at all.

I felt I should have found the time to get a run in. Sunday I was supposed to go hiking which would have made me feel a bit better...except we didn't go because of the rain. Sooooo, what did I do? Well nothing, I watched football and lazed around.

For some reason, I just didn't feel like suiting up and running in the rain...I love running in the rain! I just didn't want to.....what is up with that? Perhaps I am ready for a short break? Fall is when I usually enjoy running the most.

I will have to take some time and think about this delema. Could it be that I am just plain burnt out?

1 comment:

R. Ian Parlin said...

While running in the rain is fun I find that getting out the door is the hard part, the rest of it is easy. I'm sure you'll get back at it this week, and you'll be well rested and ready to run.