Thursday, November 13, 2008

Treadmill workout

November 12, 2008
Wednesday

Well, I tried the treadmill tonite and the darn thing worked. I guess it just had a tempermental fit as I ran 3 x 1 mile repeats with fluxuating inclines to simulate hills. The first mile was totally run at 10% incline. The other two fluxuating.

The first mile I think I over did it a bit as I ran on 10% incline for the whole mile at a pretty good pace. After that the other 2 miles were much tougher and ended up progressively slower.

I finished with a half mile cooldown and some weight work for upper body and core. Overall I was fairly satisfied with the workout tonite and tomorrow I will shoot for maybe intervals or a longer run.

I think there is something wrong with our scale though....I usually weight myself before and after a workout to monitor fluid needs and tonite I gained 3 lbs...????

mile 1 7:51 pace
mile 2 10:42 pace
mile 3 11:02 pace

No comments: