Thursday, December 30, 2010

I can't Start 2011...I haven't Finished 2010 Yet!

Suddenly it is merely one day away from 2011. I am not ready to start a new year as my goals and wishes for 2010 have just not come to light yet. I have one more day to:


Run 130 miles to PR my year (OK, I guess I have to let go of that one)

Run a fast fall race......ooops, it was on the list.

Run the Marathon at Stone Cat.....umm..no

Start the new year at my normal spring weight, to get a jump start on my spring running speed ......Uh....well maybe next year.

Get an early start on weight training for the core ......did I say weight or wait?

Break out the snow shoes early to prep for Bradbury winter races. (I know I put them in a safe place, where I would be sure not to lose them)

OK....I have one day left and there is plenty of snow, it seems the best I can do is get out for a fairly long snow shoe tromp on Friday and hope that the start of 2011 gives me new and vigorous drive for the winter.

Where did all the time go?

1 comment:

Dan said...

I know exactly how you feel. We'll get even in 2011!